Saturday, July 9, 2011

Back to Montreal

Well I found myself back in Montreal, it's amazing how that city sucks you in. I'm thinking I might move there in the near future but I don't know yet, I'll see where life takes me, ya know. I didn't bring my DSLR with me I only brought film and my phone. I didn't feel like worrying about my camera.

I was in need of a bike to get around the city and I didn't want to rent one of those lame tourist bike. So me and my buddy decided to go on Used Montreal and get a bike for as cheap as possible. I ended finding a Coca Cola bike for 20 bucks, I thought it was pretty badass.

These pics I'm posting today are from my phone. I'll post the film ones when I get them developed. The big city scape one is from the top of Mont Royal. Me and my buddy climbed to the top in 17 mins. We were told it would take over an hour.

Enjoy







No comments:

Post a Comment