Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Updates

This past week has been pretty busy, but in a good way! I got to shoot for the Ottawa Sun which for me was super exciting. I was published in their paper as well! What I shot was a pre-playoff football practice for the Ottawa Invaders the experience was pretty cool. I got to meet the Jim Watson again (Ottawa Mayor) I have more work for the Ottawa Sun coming up so stay tuned for that.

Here is a link to the Online News








I went to see Bon Iver in TO which was the best concert i've ever seen. I didn't take much pics in TO because it was raining most of the time, but what I did shoot was shot in film except for a couple of shots I took on my phone. I'll post the film ones when I develop them soon.






Here are two other pics I took the other day. The one with the face is my buddy who is doing berry picking in BC, pretty jealous of him right now!









No comments:

Post a Comment