Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Black Sheep Inn

If you live or are ever in Ottawa, you must go see a show at The Black Sheep Inn. This place is located in Wakefield Quebec, it's about a 20 minute drive from Ottawa. The reason why I say go see a show at this venue, is because it's a very intimate experience. It's not like other venues in Ottawa. It has the vibe of a coffee house except it's a bar, so it has beer and nachos! When the event is going on, the place is lit with candles and every one is super laid back. The service is also excellent. This is an experience you won't forget. Make sure to go early so you can grab a table, the place fills up pretty fast.

This photo was taken when I was in wakefield during the day. I didn't take any pictures during the show because it's so dark and I didn't want my flash to disrupt the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment