Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Professional models In the studio!

Yesterday in studio class we had a bunch of models from Angie's Models and Talent International come in. It was a pretty crazy experience. First we had to pick the model we wanted from a line of models and that in it's self is a pretty weird experience. After we pick the model that we wanted, we had to tell them what to wear. This didn't really apply for my shot because I was going more for a face shot. After that, we bring the model to our set and start taking the pictures. The one thing I didn't like about this workshop was the time constraint we had on this. Since there is so many students and such little amount of space and time for taking pictures, I was only able to take 5 shots. I kinda got what I was going for, but I wish I had more time to get exactly what I wanted.

The overall experience of this workshop was awesome. It's amazing how much easier it is to shoot with models then just random people who have no modeling experience. You tell the model what to do and they do it perfectly. I will for sure start shooting with models a lot more now.

Here is the raw image. I will post the final image soon!


1 comment:

  1. This definitely was a great experience and I agree with them being a lot easier to shoot :) Good photo Matt!

    ReplyDelete