Monday, October 3, 2011

Ottawa Fashion Week

I was recently hired by the Ottawa Sun to shoot Ottawa Fashion Week in the Capital. Now first off I am not really a fashion person so this was a pretty cool experience for me because I had no idea what to expect. The clothing I saw over the three days were pretty crazy, but I could actually see people wearing the clothing. It wasn't like way over the top fashion.

Here are what I feel are the best shots. (I took over 3000 thousand photos)

I took way more than two back stage shots but these are the only shots that are different from everyone else's.

Model Zuzana Becvarik gets make up applied prior to walking the runway on the third night of Ottawa Fashion Week.


Model Sapphire Evraire (facing camera) gets ready to walk the runway on the third night of Ottawa Fashion Week.



Now the runway lighting, thats a whole other story I wont get into. We weren't aloud to use flash during the show. On the first night the lighting was pretty bad on the runway and you can see that in the pics, but on the third night the lighting was really good.















1 comment:

  1. you posted this forever ago but love it :) you should be a fashion photographer massiew!

    ReplyDelete