Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Occupy Ottawa Eviction Night

Occupy Ottawa occupiers were given an eviction notice yesterday afternoon November 21st, 2011 to be out of Confederation Park at midnight that night. Some people packed up and left but the people that take this protest to heart stayed and waited for police action. As the night went on police never showed. I was there until 4am and there was no sign of them.

They still haven't shown up.

Here is some pictures I took of the night.

I saw some occupiers making a tarp bubble to stay warm. I wanted to get warm too so I decided to partake in this.


A occupier huddles beside a heater in the back of the moving van.




Some occupiers even made a fire to stay warm and attract police attention but they never came.






No comments:

Post a Comment